A Sleep is called healthy sleep when We feel energetic, Active after asleep. It can be also expressed that sleep is the natural state of rest in which your eyes are closed, your body is inactive, and your mind does not think.
NEED FOR A HEALTHY SLEEP
Healthy sleep has many benefits. This Fact has been proved in many scientific kinds of research. Some benefits are given below:
- You can be more healthy and beautiful by getting enough sleep.
- The person who sleeps deeply feels refreshed throughout a day.
- The person who takes healthy sleep, his mind remains happy.
- The person who takes healthy sleep stays away from disease.
- The person who takes healthy sleep remains away from cigarettes, alcohols, and bad habits.
SIGNS THAT TELLS ABOUT HEALTHY SLEEP
- You Fall asleep deeply 15-20 minutes of lying down.
- Sleep must be continuous.
- You don’t have to take a long time to awake
- When you wake up in the morning, you feel refreshed.
- You are able to fully productive in working hours.
- You feel alert during the whole day
- Your Partner or any family member do not notice any disturbing or out of ordinary behavior by you.
HOW MUCH SLEEP YOU HAVE TO TAKE
Age hours needed may be appropriate
newborn to 3 months 14-17 hrs 11-19 hrs
4 to 11 months old 12-15 hrs 10-18 hrs
1 to 2-year-old 11-14 hrs 9- 16 hrs
3 to 5-year-old 10-13 hrs 8-14 hrs
6 to 13-year-old 9-11 hrs 7-12 hrs
14 to 17-year-old 8-10 hrs 7-11 hrs
Young adults(18 to 25years old) 7-9 hrs 6-11 hrs
Adults(26 to 64 years old) 7-9 hrs 6-10 hrs
Older Adults(65+) 7-8 hrs 5-9 hrs
Source: National Sleep foundation
NATURAL TREATMENT TO GET HEALTHY SLEEP
- do not drink tea or coffee during night Because tea and coffee contain a chemical called caffeine that affects our sleep, tea and coffee should not be drunk before bedtime.
- If something is bothering you and you are not able to handle it so write into a paper and would say yourself that this will handle tomorrow this will give you satisfaction.
- If you want to sleep but can’t sleep then wake up for a while and start reading and watching TV and listening to light music.
- Bathing before bed leads to good and comfortable sleep.
- At night, after taking food, you should take a walk.
- Concentrate on anything 5 minutes before bedtime. It will provide calm your mind.
- Hypnosis is a state in which a person is more focused, aware, and open to suggestion.
- Reduce blue light exposure during bedtime.
- Do not drink any liquids before sleep.
- Exercise helps promote restful sleep if it is done several hours before you go to bed.