Diet chart for diabetic patient has been prepared depending on the food habbits and food availibility in different region of india.
Diet chart confirms that you need 1200-1600 calories per day
- 1 teaspoon fenugreek (methi) powder + water.
- Warm water with lemon juice.
- Cucumber and lemon detox water.
- Green tea without sugar or artificial sweeteners. You can have two digestive biscuits with the tea.
- One to two cups of porridge.
- 1 cup sugar free tea + 1-2 mary biscuits.
- Two pieces of brown bread with boiled egg whites.
- Two small paranthas (without ghee or butter) with 1 cup curd.
- Wheat flakes with one cup of milk.
- Tip: Eat at least one fruit (apple, banana, guava, orange, etc.)
- Cucumber, tomato, carrot, and beetroot salad. Add a dash of lime, and garnish with coriander leaves and a few mint leaves.
- 1 small fruit or 1 cup thin and sugar free buttermilk
- Boil the veggies, if you cannot eat them raw. Add a pinch of salt, pepper, and a little butter.
- Two medium-sized chapatis with either rajma, chole, or vegetable curry. Use carrot, cauliflower, capsicum, brinjal, okra, etc.for veg curry.
- 1: 2 roti of mixed flour, 1 bowl pulse, 1 bowl yogurt, half cup soybean or cheese vegetable, half bowl green vegetable, one plate salad
- A fillet of baked fish.
- Green tea without sugar or artificial sweeteners. You can have one small bowl of bhel puri or baked snacks. ‘or’
- 1 cup tea without sugar + 1-2 less sugar biscuits or toast
- Two medium-sized chapatis, any vegetable curry (any type of gourd, brinjal, capsicum, etc.) except root vegetables and one small bowl of curd.
- Chicken stew, two small chapatis, and one small bowl of curd
During bed time
- One glass of warm milk with a pinch of raw ground turmeric
- take 1 cup cream free milk without sugar