Meditation means a mind’s eye society which is a rest which creates balance, body, mind and soul with nature. It’s about training in awareness and getting a healthy sense of perspective. it’s a process to turn off your thoughts or feelings. You’re learning to observe them without judgment.
There are 3 types of meditation
- Guided meditation
- Mantra meditation
- Breathing Meditation
Mental Benefits of Meditation
- peaceful mind
- Good concentration
- Better clarity
- Better communication
- Brain and body rejuvenation and relaxation
- Improving Emotional Stability
- Increase in creativity Growth in happiness
- Meditation focuses attention to the brain and makes it more elaborate while providing relaxation.
- Coordinating intelligence and an expanded consciousness brings perfection.
Health Benefits of Meditation
- reduce stress
- enhance self-awareness
- reduce age-related memory loss
- helpful to fight addiction
Benefits of meditation in Physical level
- Lowering of Hypertension
- Decreased lactate in the Blood
- Decreased anxiety/ distraction
- Relief from stress borne headaches
- Relief from Insomnia
- Improves immune system
- The energy level is increased due to the advancement of energy in the internal source of energy.
- Relief from joint pain
Spiritual Benefits of Meditation
There is no religion of meditation and anyone who believes in any ideology can practice it.
- Meditation is listening deeply to the sound of the soul, and chanting mantra is an effective way to cut through all your mental garbage and listen deeply beyond the mind and in connection with Divinity and your soul’s calling.
- Meditation can connect us with the divine forces at play in the universe.
- Meditation can connect us with the source of creation. A source that is perfect. When you can feel this oneness, this wholeness, this perfectness of the Creator who has created Creation — the sun, the moon, oceans, seas, animals, birds, plant life, wind, air, fire, Mother Earth
- In the state of meditation, you are in the expanse of happiness, peace and infinite and this quality is provided to the environment, thus you become established in harmony with creation.
Benefits of meditation for students
- More Focused and clear mind
- Increase in Meditation
- Better health
- Better Mental Power
- More mobility
to see the process of meditation click