When you’re pregnant or planning to be, it’s time to pay special attention to what you eat. That’s especially true if you have type 1 or type 2 diabetes. Eating a variety of wholesome foods, working with a dietitian, and skipping unsafe foods and drinks will help you keep yourself and your baby healthy.
Here we discussing the diet plan for each day in a week you can follow these diet plan in regular basis can safe you and your baby when you are diabetic
- Eat protein with every meal.
- Include daily fruits and vegetables in your diet.
- Less than half of your calories should come from carbohydrates.
- Thirty-five percent or less of your diet should be made up of fat.
- Limit or avoid processed foods.
- Pay attention to portion sizes to avoid overeating.
Diet plan on each day are given below :-